How To Bring Layers Into Your Look
Fall into a new chapter. Along with the changing colors, falling leaves and cooler temperatures, we can look forward to finally pulling out our favorite cozy sweaters. Fall is the time to cozy up with your loved ones, bundle up for a walk through the gorgeous autumn trees and change up your wardrobe to reflect the transition mother nature is bringing us. At Devi Arts Collective, we love to layer up in the fall. With socks, boots, sweaters and, of course, a new piece of jewelry or two.
Our necklaces allow for versatility and variety with styling. We love to mix and match metals, stones and textures, we love the look of silver and gold together. The more the merrier when it comes to adding pieces into your look. You can layer as many of the layering necklaces, the great part about layering is the look will be completely unique to you. Our layering necklaces, bracelets, rings and anklets are all handmade with details and texture to look stunning on their own.
We have two brand new necklace styles to add to your collection. The French Rope Layering Necklace is a 16in gold-filled 1.5mm French rope chain. This one offers a gorgeous texture and complex look to really step up your style. The Herringbone Layering Necklace is a 16in gold-filled 1.4mm herringbone chain. The classic herringbone look makes this necklace ideal for layering and would complement a charmed necklace well. Both of these necklaces come with a 1in gold-filled extender and a gold-filled clasp.
Tips for layering:
- You can never have too many bracelets! We love a full stack to really showcase your style.
- Experiment by combining different lengths of necklaces to get the perfect layered look.
- A fun way to layer is to attach necklaces together by clasping the shorter necklaces onto the chain of the longer necklace to avoid unwanted tangling or rotating.
- A great way to start is to pick one statement piece and work from there
- We love asymmetry! Bracelets, rings and earrings don’t need to be the same on each side of your body!
We love to encourage everyone to find the beauty within and to feel comfortable experimenting and making bold choices in their looks. Simple looks speak volumes, just like extravagance can enhance your confidence. We would love to see how you layer and stack your Devi Arts Collective pieces this season. Make sure to tag us on social so we can see your style!